Begins Wednesday, May 16th, 6:30-8pm, in Room W201.
This discussion-based, interactive time with women of all ages will take you on a journey through the lives of New Testament female characters who had intimate encounters with Jesus. Through His interactions with them He chose them, taught them, blessed them, forgave them, filled them, freed them, honored them, and sent them. He wants to have these same tender exchanges with you and the women in your life.
Come for this time of sharing and exploring what life looks like when a woman has a conversation with Christ.
(Please note: Full family programming is available on Wednesdays.)
- May 16: “You are chosen.” Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna: Luke 1:26-56; Luke 2:19, 36-37; John 19:25-27
- May 23: “You don’t know what you’re asking.” Mary; James and John’s Mom; women mourning Jesus: Luke 2:41-50; John 2:1-12; Matthew 12:45-60/Mark 3:31-35/Luke 8:19-21; Matthew 20:20-23; Luke 23:26-31
- May 30: “You have great faith.” Woman with the issue of blood; the Canaanite woman: Matthew 9:18-22/Mark 5:21-34; Matthew 15:21-28/Mark 7:24-30
- June 20: “You are forgiven.” A woman caught in adultery: John 8:2-11
- June 27: “You will never be thirsty again.” The Samaritan Woman: John 4
- July 11: “You are free.” The widow of Nain; a dying child; a daughter of Abraham: Luke 7:11-17; Luke 8:49-56; Luke 13:10-13
- July 18: “You will see the face of God.” John 11:1-44: Martha and Mary
- July 25: “You have made the right choice.” Martha and Mary; a poor widow: Luke 10:38-42; Mark 12:41-44
- August 1: “You have done a precious thing.” Mary of Bethany; a sinful woman: Matthew 26:6-12/ Mark 14:3-9/John 12:1-7; Luke 7:36-50
- August 8: To be determined
- August 15: “You should go and tell.” The women of Jesus’ resurrection: Matthew 28:1-10; John 20:11-18
CONVERSATIONS with Her will be taking a break on the following Wednesday nights:
- June 6: VBS “Serve Our Kids” Night
- June 13: VBS (no regular programming)
- July 4: Holiday & Falls Creek
August 22: NB Equipping kicks off Fall Semester